In UK, in a reversal of roles, under the strong liberal influence, and increasingly Christophobic due to the wide scale immigration from other faiths, it is reported that Christians fleeing from persecution by people of faith in Iran when they converted to Christianity have been denied entry by British authorities quoting the bible.
There is always the danger of using the bible out of context eg when Christians rally against gay marriages using the clobber bible messages. They could easily reverse it, use other bible verses incorrectly just as Christians do, to persecute Christians.
Num 32:33 Then Moses gave to the Gadites, the Reubenites and the half-tribe of Manasseh son of Joseph the kingdom of Sihon king of the Amorites and the kingdom of Og king of Bashan—the whole land with its cities and the territory around them.
Deut 4:41 Then Moses set aside three cities east of the Jordan, 42 to which anyone who had killed a person could flee if they had unintentionally killed a neighbor without malice aforethought. They could flee into one of these cities and save their life. 43 The cities were these: Bezer in the wilderness plateau, for the Reubenites; Ramoth in Gilead, for the Gadites; and Golan in Bashan, for the Manassites.
In a surprising move, to the disappointments of the European Union (Ancient Romans), the dictators of the Arab nations in the Middle East, President Trump declared the acceptance of Golan Heights or the Ancient Bashan as being the territory of Israel rather than occupied territories.
The deaths of 50, cold-blooded murders by white supremacist in Christchurch was totally shocking for it to happen in the last place on earth. it was a quiet neighbourhood far from the faith-based conflicts in Africa, and Middle East. It was the last place on earth that one would have expected this to happen. The liberals and the main line media quickly blame this on xxx phobia. But this is not insightful. The terrorist chose New Zealand for a certain reason, after all he was not a NZ native but from Grafton in New South Wales, Australia.
The Singapore Authorities banned the demonic rock band Watain, openly Satan worshippers from performing in Singapore. The liberals are up in arms citing free speech which is their god, and of course the elephant in the room is that the liberals don’t believe in Satan but the good within even though the bible talks of the Babylon the centre of satanic worship.
Singapore was abuzz with George Yeo a former minister backing the Cardinal George Pell in the appeal against the guilty verdict for sexual abuse against minors. Already much greater weight has been applied by former Australian Prime Ministers to testify of the Cardinal’s character but to no avail. After all, the Pope had selected him and he was for a few years the Finance Minister at the Vatican, or the 3rd most powerful person in the massive Catholic Hierarchy.
Was he actually guilty? I think he is by the fact of his extreme condemnation of gays which one can see out of perhaps a guilty conscience of his own sins. In hiding his own sins, he had made gays to appear as the worst sinners. In essence, the Cardinal put his own sins on the forehead of the gay gentle lambs to be sacrificed. This is what the church has been doing for a thousand years anyway.
In this world, there are very few Gay Christians, and even if they called themselves thus, are based on the law/love commandments of how and what they can do for God devoid of the acceptance of Jesus as the God and Saviour, and acceptance of His death and resurrection by faith at the Cross. The churches in Singapore do not realised that God doesn’t care whether one is straight or gay but whether one belongs to the light of His Son Jesus Christ, or whether in darkness belonging to Satan. Therefore as the church is busy closing their doors to gays, they are just left in darkness.
Considering alone the Chinese population in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Guangdong, Hong Kong of 30 million souls (assuming 5% gay), we have 600K, where there is hardly any ministry or churches that accepts GLBT tribe with the Word that God loves them, and accepts them, and not against them being gay, but that all mankind sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and must accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. They all talked about love and aligning with God’s love, but few gay ministries would declare the New testament message that the law/love commandments cannot save us, but it is all by God’s grace and mercy in the person of Jesus Christ. As the last days are coming, God is sending out His Word to those not in the cities, not to the highways, but to the hedges. Jesus Christ is coming back and desires that non should perish. His Word is going forth to the last tribe, in hedges.
What was the aftermath of the gay marriages in Australia? straight people didn’t become gay, nor were the divorce rates, adultery, abortions increased. It was always a non-issue hyped up by the Christian Right to make a “moral” stance. But the moral stance was based on self-righteousness, and not on the bible.
- There was no prohibition of gay sex in the Ten Commandments.
- The mentioned of it in the wider text of the Torah was related as an abomination of practices related to the pagan worship of baal where straight people would have anal sex with the temple priests, to join themselves with the demonic deity.
- Christians has never followed the Torah, which was officially disassociated as a required practice from the entire church since the Council of Jerusalem in AD50 even though the first church was a mix of Gentiles and Jews.
- The bible is a testimony of the “Heterosexual Lifestyle” with men having multiple wives, affairs and hundreds of concubines. There is no one clear instance where there is two gay men attracted to each other and having sex, and this was condemned. What is mentioned in the bible is abominations which is always tied to worship of demonic gods and their practices.
- The Romans had their public worship of Pagan God Cybele filled with man having sex with man, and with the priest castrated hence becoming a woman. It was no same sex relationship which Paul was condeming rather blatant pagan worship not much different from the Jews worshipping Baal. Everything was in public.
- The bible is a testimony of “heterosexual lifestyle” of adultery, concubines, one man to dozens of wives rather than gays.